Office of the City Clerk
The Office of the City Clerk is a primary point of contact for the public and strives to provide the highest quality of service to the community by providing accurate, up-to-date information, and administering elections to ensure the integrity of the electoral process. The City Clerk is keeper of all documents and records pertaining to the city including ordinances, resolutions, and actions of City Council.
Nov. 2, 2021 Election results will be posted here.
- Bids & RFP's - can be viewed here at Bid Posting and all bid documents and addendum are posted to https://www.bidnetdirect.com/mitn
- Birth / Death Certificates occurring within the city limits
- Boards, Commission, and Committee Applications
- Finding meetings Dates and Times
- City Charter Chapter 10 in Ordinance Book
- City Code of Ordinances
- Clerk of City Council records and transcribes City Council Meeting
- Elected Officials Listing
- Elections: administers all city, federal, state, county, and school elections (for more information view the Election tab on left)
- Election Inspectors - hires over 200 people to work Election Day Application
- Door to Door Peddlers/ Solicitors FAQ and Ordinance
- No Soliciting Sign for Door Sample
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Coordinator FOIA Information
- Class C Liquor License Application
- Special Events, Peddlers and Non Profit Solicitors Permits
- Passport Services are available by appointment only Passport Appointment You may also visit the Department of State website for passport related information at travel.state.gov or call 1-877-487-2778.