Adult Open Skate
The cost is $3 per person, and you must be 18 or older to participate.
Adult Drop-In Hockey
The cost is $10 per person, and goalies are free!
These sessions are for those who are 18 or older only. Don’t forget to bring a valid photo ID, please. Full equipment is required.
Parent & Tot
- Thursdays, 11 AM-12 PM, September-May
- $3 per parent with one child, $3 per additional child
- For children 6 & under with parent
Parent & Tot is ONLY offered from September through May.
These skates are meant for children six and under to practice their skating skills with a parent.
Pucks & Parents
- $10 per parent with one child, $3 per additional child
- For children 6 & under
These sessions are meant for children 6 & under to practice skating, stick handling, and shooting with their parents. The child must wear full equipment, and the parent must wear a helmet. No slap shots, please!
Skate rental is available during the open skate. Please come early to reserve your skates.
Youth Sticks and Pucks
- $10 per player. Goalies are free
- For children 17 & under
- Must have a helmet, gloves, skates, and sticks.
A parent must sign a liability waiver before a child can skate. There is a limit of 20 skaters. To reserve your spot now, call 586-445-5350 to sign up via Visa or MasterCard.
Please see the calendar for a monthly schedule.
Figure Skating Club
Skating is available in the morning, afternoon, and evening hours. Membership is required through the St. Clair Shores Figure Skating Club.
The club offers freestyle, patch, dance, and moves in the field. There are also off-ice sessions of ballet, stretch, and resistance training.
These programs are offered for everyone from the basic skater to the most advanced USFSA skater. The club also offers team skating.
Please refer to their website SCS FIGURE SKATING CLUB, for activities and more information, or call the club itself at 586-774-7530.
SCS Hockey Association
The St. Clair Shores Hockey Association (SCSHA) has been running for over 50 years, proudly dubbing itself Hockeytown, USA. The SCSHA is always welcoming new participants into the organization. Ages range from Mini-Mites through Midgets.
- For registration for Mini Mites (6u) or Mites (8u), contact Benton at 586-217-1722.
- For registration for Squirts and up, contact John (After 5 p.m.) at 586-872-3941.
- For additional information, please view the website SCSHA.