Filing a Video/Cable Complaint

If you are having a problem with your video/cable television provider, you should first contact your provider and attempt to resolve your dispute with them. If you are not satisfied with their answer, you can file an informal complaint with the Michigan Public Service Commission. Check out their "Consumer Tips" fact sheet on filing a video/cable complaint.