Pool & Splash Zone
Cool off this summer by visiting the Eugene J. Ellison Municipal Pool or Veterans Memorial Splash Zone.
The Splash Pad is located inside Veterans Memorial Park, and attendees must present a current park pass for entry.
10 AM-8 PM Daily, beginning May 27
Splash Zone Pavilion
This pavilion is located near the Splash Zone and the concession stand. This pavilion will seat approximately 40-50 people (wooden picnic tables). There are nearby barbeque pits that will accommodate you and your guests. Electrical outlets are available.
Available for rent
- 10 AM-3 PM or 4-9 PM (5-hour time frames)
- 10 AM- 9 PM (All day)
Splash Zone Pavilion rental pricing
- $150 for five hours (this includes your $75 group park permit fee)*
- $225 for the entire day (this includes your $75 group park permit fee)*
*$100 Security Deposit is required for all pavilion rentals (on top of the pavilion fee)
The Eugene J. Ellison Municipal Pool & Waterslide is located in Lac. Sainte Clair Park.
- Park passes are required for entry to this park
- Must be at least 48 inches tall to use the waterslide
- Double sliding is not allowed
- No metal objects of any kind on the waterslide
Pool attendees must present proof of residency in the form of a driver’s license or SCS park pass to receive the resident rate. All park entrants must show a park pass to enter Lac Sainte Clair Park.
May 27-29, June 3 & 4, June 10 & 11
Beginning June 17
- 1-9 PM, Monday - Friday
- 10 AM-9 PM, Saturday & Sunday
Senior Water Aerobics
- 10-11 AM, Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Begins May 29
- $20 for residents, $40 for non-residents
- Punch cards are required and can be purchased at the Parks & Rec office or at the pool
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 586-445-5270 with questions
- April 10-June 16: 8 AM-4 PM, Monday - Friday
- June 17-Sept. 4: 8 AM-9 PM daily
Free swim day Saturday, June 17.
Pool attendees must present proof of residency in the form of a driver’s license or SCS park pass to receive the resident rate. All park entrants must show a Park Pass to enter Lac Sainte Clair Park.
|Ticket (includes waterslide)||Resident Price||Nonresident Price (must be accompanied by a SCS resident)|
|Youth (17 & Under)||$4||$7|
|Senior (55 & older)||$4||$7|
|Twilight Swimming (7-9 PM)|
Resident Seasonal Pass
|Ticket (includes waterslide)||Resident Price (must be accompanied by a SCS resident)|
|Senior (55 & older)||$35|
|Family of 4||$90|
|- Additional family members||$20 each|