probation officers


Probation Clerk - #(586) 445-5284 EMAIL



You are able to pay your fines, costs, and probation oversight fees at the court, online, at the kiosk (located near the front doors of the courthouse), or by placing a check or money order in the drop-box located outside of the court building.

*Please remember that if your payment is for restitution or is to include a partial payment for restitution that this must be paid with a money order or certified check; cash is not accepted through the drop-box.