Privacy Statement & Disclaimer
The purpose of this website is to provide accurate and helpful information about the 40th District Court's services and related activities. If you visit this site, you agree to these terms and policies. You may not use this site or any of its contents for any unlawful purpose. We may amend these terms and policies as needed.
Users may freely print any information that they obtain from this site. Permission to use documents from this site is granted provided that:
- The 40th District Court's copyright notice or the copyright notice belonging to a third party must appear on all copies.
- You may not reproduce any trademark or servicemark displayed on this site without the express written permission of the respective mark owner.
- Use of documents from this server is for informational or personal use only.
- No modifications of any documents are made.
No personally identifiable information is collected about you unless you choose to provide that information to us. When you access this site, we may gather information in the following ways:
- Information collected automatically. When you view pages on this site, some of your information is automatically collected. This may include information about how you linked to the website, when you accessed our website, the searches you initiated, things you clicked on, your IP address, the type of browser and operating system you used, and the pages you requested and visited. This information may be used to improve the website.
- Information voluntarily submitted. The 40th District Court (or our third-party vendors) may collect additional information if you voluntarily provide it (e.g., in connection with an online transaction). The type of information varies by transaction and may include: your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, social security or federal identification number, credit card number, driver license number, username, and password.
A cookie is a small piece of information that is saved on your computer when you visit a website. If your browser accepts cookies, we may use a cookie to determine if you are a repeat or new visitor, or to understand how you are using the website and how we can improve it. You can prevent your browser from accepting new cookies or disable cookies altogether.
We provide links to other organizations and agencies on this site. These links are for informational purposes only. In providing these links, we do not endorse the content, products, services, or viewpoints of these external websites. Once you leave this site and link to an external website, the 40th District Court's terms and policies no longer apply
The 40th District Court is providing the information on this site as a public service. The information is updated frequently based upon the needs of our users. Although every effort is made to maintain accurate information on this site, the 40th District Court does not guarantee the accuracy of the information. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of this site or links to other external resources. Use of this site is at your own risk, and the 40th District Court will not be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the use of the information available on the site. If you find any errors or omissions, we encourage you to report them to the webmaster via email.
Choice of Law
Construction of the policies and disclaimer above and any resolution of disputes are governed by the laws of the state of Michigan.
40th District Court
27701 Jefferson Ave.
St. Clair Shores, MI 48081
Monday - Friday
8 AM - 4 PM
Andrea R. Strassburg40th District Court Administrator
Mark A. FratarcangeliChief Judge 40th District Court
Michelle Maltagliati, Judicial Assistant/Court RecorderPhone: 586-445-5383
Joseph C. OsterJudge 40th District Court
Jennifer Rent, Judicial Assistant/Court RecorderPhone: 586-445-5385
Corey KeelanProbation OfficerPhone: 586-445-5285
Brianne ScaglioneProbation OfficerPhone: 586-445-5294