Do I need a permit to use Wahby Park?

If you’re planning on having a ceremony or taking pictures, you need to apply for a permit to use Wahby Park (24800 Jefferson, in front of Blossom Heath) with the Parks and Recreation office (20000 Stephens). This will guarantee you the use of the gazebo for an hour on either Friday or Saturday from 1-4 P.M. (one hour time block ONLY).

Please note: You have to be a St. Clair Shores resident in order to obtain a permit. Please make sure to bring your driver’s license or state ID when applying. (There is no cost for this permit).

Show All Answers

1. How can I get my park pass?
2. When does the City Pool/Splash Zone open?
3. When is Public Skate at Civic Arena?
4. Do I need a permit to use Wahby Park?
5. How do I get a Membership to the Dog Park?
6. How do I know when my games at Kyte Monroe are cancelled?
7. Where can I obtain a recycling/trash bin?