How do I file a video/cable complaint?

If you are having a problem with your video/cable television provider, you should first contact your provider and attempt to resolve your dispute with them. If you are not satisfied with their answer, you can file an informal complaint with the Michigan Public Service Commission. Check out their Consumer Tipsfact sheet for filing a video/cable complaint at

Show All Answers

1. What cable companies service the City of St. Clair Shores?
2. Can I view SCSTV, the City's government access station, on DirectTV or other satellite providers?
3. How do I file a video/cable complaint?
4. I missed the City Council meeting on cable last night, where can I view it on-demand.
5. I want to use a few pictures to explain my issue to Council during Audience Participation at a City Council meeting. Do you have any restrictions on what can be shown?
6. I understand that the City has additional rules/regulations for posting on the City's Facebook Page. Where can I find them?
7. I have a great idea for a new show for SCSTV. Who do I talk to about getting it produced?
8. Where can I find out about events happening in the city?